Mobile Apps Partner is making mobile apps affordable and simple for small businesses. We’re a do-it-yourself iPhone, iPad and Android app platform that allows any small business to simultaneously create, edit, and manage an iPhone, iPad and Android app online without any programming knowledge needed.
Mobile has taken the world by storm largely because of the applications that users are able to download and use on their smart phones. They provide instant information and provide customers with a direct way to contact a business from their iPhone. With our solutions, you can engage, inform, and impress your customers. We also provide solutions that are specifically designed to help build brand loyalty and create frequent buyers for your business with the use of our check in coupon system.
- It has been projected that mobile devices will overtake desktops by 2015
- Mobile is the fastest growing industry… EVER
- Mobile app industry is expected to grow 1000% to 58 billion by 2015
An iPhone application is a small computer program that runs on the iPhone. The iPhone can be a powerful marketing platform and Mobile Apps Partner takes full advantage of it. An Android application is the similar but designed to be downloaded onto Android phones.
An HTML5 app is a web based app that we provide to our clients in an effort to reach those non iPhone or Android users (Blackberry, Windows, etc) HTML5 Apps are viewable on any smart phone device! However one draw back to them is they cannot access your device’s native functionality such as the camera, GPS directions, voice recording etc.
- Directly market to customers through in-app messages
- Create a social media buzz with our “Tell A Friend” feature
- Share your Blog/RSS with your customer via your Mobile App
- Give customers GPS directions from anywhere
- Keep customers informed with business news and deals
- Provide customers with coupons right to their phones
- Allow customers to directly contact your business quickly and easily
- Build brand-loyalty and encourage customers to become frequent buyers
- Wow your customers, market your business, and make a mobile presence
- Bars & Clubs
- Stock Brokers
- Radio Stations
- Gyms & Fitness Clubs
- Auto Dealerships
- Service Contractors
- Hotels & Resorts
- Any Small Business
There are tons of ways to spread the word about your new App with Mobile Apps Partner! The most important thing is creating and maintaining an App that has dynamic content and interactive features that clients will like to use.
- When your businesses app first goes live we recommend you play around with it for a few days before starting to get the word out, this ensures everything is working properly and there arn’t any bugs.
- Also make sure to get all of your employees onboard with any special offers being showcased through the App so no one is suprised when clients begin to use them.
- Once you have done this it is time to push the App out to all of your customers. The most common ways of doing this are by looking up the iTunes link for the app by Google searching “Your App Name itunes” and pushing that through your facebook, twitter, newsletter or blog posts.